Either source or archive folders are invalid

Technical support for APBackUp users
PeteH

Either source or archive folders are invalid

Post by PeteH »

22/12/2005 20:03:57:[1001][E] Unexpected error. Either source or archive folders are invalid[Unable to copy file to FTP: "haphy.com" [opening%20page_files: Forbidden command argument]]
22/12/2005 20:03:57:[1001][E] Unable to copy file to FTP: "haphy.com" [opening%20page_files: Forbidden command argument]
22/12/2005 20:01:34:[1001] Folder is uploaded: C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\CMS\

I've searched this forum and read a little but I don't think this can be my firewall as I looked and the CMS directory has been uploaded with files in it (although not as a .zip file :S). However there should have been many more directories uploaded.

To add to the confusion, two directories alphabetically prior to the CMS directory have also been uploaded - but only the folder structure, no files within.

Thanks for your help in advance. I'd pay for this program... if it'd work...[/quote]
support
AVPSoft support
AVPSoft support

Post by support »

This error from your FTP server when Save2FTP trying to create folder "opening%20page_files". Obviously it because of ''%" symbol. Try to upload to another FTP server or try to exclude "%" symbols from paths.

PS: Save2FTP is the FREEWARE utility :D