Adding Day of the week

TimeToPhoto support
sharathcv

Adding Day of the week

Post by sharathcv »

I tried your software and liked it. I would like to buy it if I you have following feature:

I know that I can add date and time like 29-03-2013 15:23, but I did not find any option to add the day of the week. I actually wanted to print the date in full like "Friday, 29-03-2013" . Please let me know if you have this option available in your latest software release. I have used your software almost 8 to 9 months back.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Thanks,
Sharath C V
support
AVPSoft support
AVPSoft support

Re: Adding Day of the week

Post by support »

Hello

You should edit the "date/time format" edit box manually. To add day of week insert "DDD" to get "Fri" or "DDDD" to get "Friday".
For your example "Friday, 29-03-2013" the "date/time format" should be "DDDD, DD-MM-YYYY"
sharathcv

Post by sharathcv »

Wow! Yes, it worked that way. I will buy your software. Thanks very much for your reply. Why did you not add this to your document? I have lot of photographs pending to be printed since I did not see this in your documentation (or maybe I missed to see this in your document) nor did I see this option in other sofwares. I was thinking of writing a program for this myself. :)

Thank you!

-Sharath
sharathcv

Post by sharathcv »

Thanks, I bought this product. It meets my requirement and is super easy to use.

I will reprint some older photographs (after loading the old photos from negative to CD first) also with this nice software. :)

-Sharath
arohi

Post by arohi »

Is there a way to delete the photos after they have been time and date stamped without doing click then delete for each photo?