We released a new version of APFill Ink Coverage Calculator 5.9. APFill helps to Calculate Cost Per Page—and Save Money Printing.
In this version:
- The program’s interface has been changed.
- You can now go to the options menu and select the part of the page (PDF Page Boxes) that will used when displaying and calculating coverage of PDF/PS files. By default, the CropBox parameter is used in versions up to 5.9.
- The option for the default page size has been moved to the “Options” window.
- An error that occurred when displaying blank pages while deleting a work directory of a program installed in the program’s settings has been fixed.
- The procedure for exporting results to Excel has been improved.