A new version of APBackup 3.9 has been released:
In this version:
– FTP server compatibility has been improved.
– Compatibility issues with certain FTP servers have been corrected.
– Problems with resume uploading files via FTP have been corrected.
– An “FTP Speed Limit” parameter has been added in the “FTP” tab – a limitation on download speed when using FTP servers.
– Synchronization mode now runs more quickly.
– An issue with source files not being deleted when the “Delete source files” flag is set in “Copy to FTP” mode has been corrected.