Blog recent posts
Support Forum recent topics
Keep up-to-date with our free newsletters
Our Clients say...
AVPSoft's APBackUp 2.5 backs up your data to any storage medium-diskette, local or remote drive, writeable CD or DVD, or FTP site. It can send email notification of results after a scheduled backup, and can backup data from multiple local PCs to a remote FTP server. It isn't balked by open files-they get backed up too. Other features include incremental backups, retention of multiple file versions, and an option to run as a network service"
Thank you for dealing with my order so swiftly. I found your site on the Web, searching for back up programmes. APBackUp appealed to me and though I am not a young person, I found it somewhat easy to set up and follow. The cost seemed reasonable and so, I bought it! I now look forward to using it and trust that it will be all that I expected. ..."
...this program APBackup works GREAT. I bought two licenses and have two different unattended FTP backups which occur overnite. For the price it's a great value, and much cheaper than me writing it myself ..."
I've been a long-time fan of APBackup, and I think this is one of the best back-up utilities one can find on the internet! Keep up the great work ..."
Reviews & Testimonials
"I just was seaching in Google for a software how to put dates on my pictures and put some key words for my search. TimeToPhoto appeared in one of the sites together with some other software relatd to dates on pictures (it was not your official website, I visited it later when the evaluation version expired). I downloaded four different programmes to put dates on pictures, but your one was the best..."
APBackup - Home and Office Backup tool
Windows XP/2003 Server/2008 Server/Vista/Windows 7/8/10
Interface languages: English
APBackup is an automatic backup tool that allows you to back up your data to local or network drives, FTP or LAN. The backup files can be stored uncompressed or in standard Zip format, with additional support for other compression formats (using plug-ins).
Here is what Scott Swedorski, the founder of Tucows.Com, said about APBackup:
"It is very rare that I see a company put so much effort into teaching a user how to use their software. It was extremely easy to learn what APBackUp does and how to use it. I really pushed this application hard over the past few days and it always worked as it should."
While very straightforward, APBackUp has all the features any PC user, whether a novice or a pro, might need. These include support for all storage media types (floppy, hard drive, network disk, DVD, CD-R/W, FTP or LAN), plug-in support for any type of data compression method beyond Zip (WinRar, ARJ or JAR), file/folder synchronization options and a brainlessly simple task scheduler.
In addition, APBackUp offers several extremely handy features that most other backup software developers seem to overlook - like backing up files that are open and in use, e-mail notification for backup results, incremental backup, multiple backup file versions or an option to run the program as a network service. Plus, APBackUp can back up multiple PCs and store that data in one place - a very convenient solution for small businesses and home offices.
APBackup User's Manual
- Backup files can be stored in standard Zip (Zip64 for archives greater than 4GB) format.
- Plug-ins allow creation of archives in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR, etc.)
- Also allows copying folders without compression (synchronization).
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by
exact file name.
- Provides detailed logs of all backup operations.
- Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any
specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Allows creation of incremental backups so you only need to backup files that
- Supports FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), all types of LAN and UNC file path names (network folders).
- Auto-create filenames for every backup. Set a maximum backup versions number.
(The oldest backup versions will be deleted.)
- Protect backup files with a password.
- Notify a user through email when backup operations have finished.
- Store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
- Store a prepared archive in 3 additional folders.
- Start external applications before or after task execution.
- Flexible performance tuning.
- Can be used as a Windows NT/2000/XP service
- Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started after
a source folder has changed.
Download.com Review of APBackUp:
"Good for home or office, this backup program is reliable and easy to use. APBackUp helps you create complete backups of important data automatically. The program's clear and intuitive interface helps walk you through the process with a step-by-step wizard. A scheduling feature allows you to set a date and time for regular data backups. Programs can be backed up to hard drives or network drives or uploaded to an FTP site. The program also can save files in ZIP format so they can be viewed and restored with most ZIP file utilities. External archive formats such as 7-Zip, Ace, WinRar, ARJ, and JAR are supported. Overall, APBackUp is a good choice for any user who wants to keep backup files of sensitive data."
Our Customers say...
Blog recent posts about APBackup
Download the latest version of APBackup 3.9 [ 6.2Mb]
You may use this trial version during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period , if you wish to continue to use ApBackUp, you must register
How to Buy