APBackup - Home and Office Backup tool (Save2FTP Pro) screenshots
APBackup key features:
- Backup files can be stored in standard Zip (Zip64 compatible) format
- Plug-ins allows to create archive in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR,...)
- Also allows to copy folders without compression (synchronization)
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by
exact file name.
- Supports backup of in-use and open files
- Detailed logs of all backup operations.
- Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any
specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Allows you to create incremental backups so you only need to backup files that
- Supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
- Filename can be auto created for every backup. A maximum backup versions number
can be set (the oldest backup versions will be deleted).
- Backup files can be protected with a password.
- Can notify a user through email when backup operation have finished.
- Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
- Prepared archive can be stored in 3 additional folders.
- External applications can be started before or after task execution.
- Flexible performance tuning
- Can be used as Windows NT/2000/XP service
- Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started after
a source folder has changed.
Operating system: Win9x, NT, Win2K, Me, XP, W2003
How to Buy
License for use