APBackup - version history
- Microsoft Vista compatibly
- Now "Update,Add,Refresh" modes work for backup to FTP.
- Syncronization mode for FTP backup added
- Syncronization mode for "Copy" mode added
- Now APBackup can write log information into Windows System Event Log
- Correct "too long" and "access denied" file processing when upload to FTP
- New version of built-in ZIP64 archivator
- Correct above 2Gb file percentage showing.
- Differential mode added.
- Now you can put environment variables into source file masks (for example %Profiles%)
- Correct handling of a task interruption on startup
- FTP backup over Proxy support
- New backup mode (FTP backup) is implemented
- New task dialog interface
- Panel "backup mode" (Full backup, Incremental backup) is added.
- Interface scale feature is added
- Tip Of The Day dialog is added
- Full computer name and network path is saved in backup now
- FTP error with existing folder is fixed
- "Amount read of uncompressed..." error fixed
- FTP copy bug with archive great then 2Gb fixed
- New dialog for source folders select
- bug with error when destination file is read only fixed
- Main window size and position saved after exit.
- Now files with too long names can be skipped or task can be stopped.
- now you can write some macroses in the e-mail body to notify after archiving .
- the copy to FTP option now works in "Just Copy" mode
- connection to network resources is performed now before external application start.
- bug with copying archives with size great then 6Gb to additional folders fixed
- bug with in-use files fixed
- Option "Save NTFS rights" now works for external archivers
- Ability to use file masks in conditions.
- Saving sort order of tasks on exit.
- Different behavior for different task when locked file is archiving
- New built-in archiver core (Zip 64 Compatible and faster), so it can create archive great then 2Gb
- New option "Save full path on copying" is added
- NTFS rights copying option is added
- FTP copying of folders is enabled
Previous versions of APBackup:
- 2.3 [08.10.2003]
- 2.2 [23.06.2003]
- 2.1b [15.04.2003]
- 2.05 [02.04.2003]
- 2.0b [8.12.2002]
- 1.7.3 [03.09.2002]
- 1.6.2 [08.07.2002]
- 1.4 [06.06.2002]
- 1.3 [19.05.2002]
- 1.2 [17.05.2002]