- Backup files can be stored in standard Zip (Zip64 compatible) format
- Plug-ins allows to create archive in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR,...)
- Also allows to copy folders without compression (synchronization)
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by
exact file name.
- Supports backup of in-use and open files
- Detailed logs of all backup operations.
- Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any
specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Allows you to create incremental backups so you only need to backup files that
- Supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
- Filename can be auto created for every backup. A maximum backup versions number
can be set (the oldest backup versions will be deleted).
- Backup files can be protected with a password.
- Can notify a user through email when backup operation have finished.
- Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
- Prepared archive can be stored in 3 additional folders.
- External applications can be started before or after task execution.
- Flexible performance tuning
- Can be used as Windows NT/2000/XP service
- Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started after
a source folder has changed.
Download last version 2.7 (05/07/2016):
Download trial version (6.2Mb)
Download problems? Try download APBackup from DOWNLOAD.COM:
Get APBackup from CNET Download.com (mirror)
You may use this trial version during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use ApBackUp, you MUST register
How to Buy
License for use